Thursday, February 23, 2017

What is this world coming to, anyway? We're looking to a Slovenian mail-order bride for direction on what to buy?

Hack Comic Mic Nite...

"Trump, man... what a fucking mess we got into, right..? And have you seen this? His Slovenian mail-order bride is suing a newspaper based upon the money she would make selling her Brand as the First Lady... It's bad enough that Trump puts his name on everything, but now we're supposed to buy HER products...?

Hell, I got the perfect thing for her to sell: the Melania-brand douche. Because she's married to a douche-bag, right? You see where I'm going with this...?

Maybe she can also sell Luxury Adult Diapers for rich incontinent husbands... Look, I'm not saying Trump is incontinent, but he can't control his own mouth, what makes us think he can control his bowels...? 

What is this world coming to, anyway? We're looking to a Slovenian mail-order bride for direction on what to buy? The only thing I would take her advice on is buying hot Slovenian mail-order brides, you know...?

These are just jokes, people: I mean no offense to our lovely First Lady: I LIKE having a First Lady I can finally jerk off to...

You've been a great audience, thank you for laughing...



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment