Saturday, February 20, 2016

"I have lived my Life only to help the American People."


"Hillary...?"

"Oh, no. Huma: this isn't about me lying again, is it?"

"Well, I just had question."

"Go ahead and ask."

"When I -- you know -- put the cucumbers up your ass, do you sometimes fake the orgasm?"

"Not if I'm drunk."

"But you're always drunk."

"So I think I answered your question."

"Then you DO have an orgasm when I put the cucumbers in your ass?"

"Sometimes, yes. Sometimes, though, it seems more like little seizures, like there is a blood clot in my brain."

"I worry about that, Hillary. Sometimes I worry that I'll have a cucumber in your ass and then you'll have a stroke and die. With the cucumber in our ass."

"And if that happens, Huma?"

"First I remove the cucumber, then I eat it to destroy the evidence."

"Good Girl, Huma! That's the kind of support I expect from you."

"Thank you, Hillary!"

"And what were my last words, Huma?"

"I have lived my Life only to help the American People."

"Good, good. Even if I have to die, I'll force those fuckers to finally love me..."


I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment