Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Maybe forty-six, but that was pushing it.


I was fucking Scarlett Johannsen in the ass once when she said that she would like to portray a young Ruth Bader Ginsburg in a film.

Being that we were having anal sex at the moment, I asked her if she thought that Ruth Bader Ginsburg had ever had anal sex.

She said Ginsburg was a liberal. And Jewish. Of course she as had anal sex.

When she was younger, obviously.

I asked why 'obviously'?

And she said women over the age of forty-five should not have anal sex.

Maybe forty-six, but that was pushing it.

I was about to ask about this age distinction but Scarlett told me to shut up and keep fucking her.

So I shut up and kept fucking her.

I didn't really need to know the answer, really.


I am Laslo.




http://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/02/they-say-they-found-pillow-on-his-face.html

No comments:

Post a Comment