Sunday, February 28, 2016

"Very good! Kill them with kindness and suck their cocks for flour, that is what I say!"


"The Cocksucking Cocksuckers of Cocksucker Valley."

"Pa?"

"Yes, Daughter?"

I think my school teacher doesn't like me too much."

"That's silly, darling. What makes you think that?"

"I think she's mad at me for sucking her husband's cock when I work in town. He's there, waiting for me every Tuesday, with a bag of flour and a special salted taffy for me."

"Daughter..."

"I know. I shouldn't accept the taffy. I suck cock for the family's well-being, not for anything for myself."

"Exactly. And why is that?"

"Because that would make me a Whore."

"Indeed, Daughter. Anyway,your Teacher should understand that it is just your job, like teaching school is hers."

"That's what I told her."

"And what did she say to that?"

"She told me to shut my cock-sucking face."

"Well, all I can say is: do the best schoolwork that you can do, and she'll have to see the quality of your work, whatever she thinks of you as a person."

"OK, Pa."

"Maybe I can help you. What is your homework for tonight?"

"We have to write an essay."

"We can do that, together. What is the subject?"

"Everyone in class is supposed to write five-hundred words on why they "Hate the Cocksuckers."

"That hardly seems fair."

"I know!"

"It is not like we are Jews or Indians or Chinamen."

"Or Negroes, Dad."

"Indeed, Daughter. We are hard-working people of the Earth, kind and loving to others, and working for our living the only way we know how."

"Pa, do you ever think we'll work for our living by doing something other than sucking cocks?"

"Honey, we are born Cocksuckers, and -- by God -- that is What We Do."

"But maybe I could learn sewing..."

"Daughter, we suck cocks for people to sew for us. Our Way works just fine as it is. Now -- for your essay -- what would be a good opening sentence?"

"Why I am Proud to be a Cocksucker?"

"Very good! Kill them with kindness and suck their cocks for flour, that is what I say!"

"OK, Pa."

"Before we start, though, go and take a rag to your teeth..."


I am Laslo.

No comments:

Post a Comment