Saturday, February 13, 2016

So I said: did you ever read Erica Jong's "Uncle Tom"?


I was with a girl who had interacted with Scalia, and -- of course -- inevitably hated everything about him.

I didn't really want to talk about politics because I wanted to fuck her in the ass, but she kept going on about the Evil of Scalia. Evil, Scalia: evil evil.

I played along -- because I wanted to fuck her in the ass -- and asked questions about the Constitution.

She stammered, then freaked out about the Patriarchy.

So I realized telling her about the Freedom promised in the Constitution was not going to help me fuck her in the ass.

But then she got going about Clarence Thomas. You know: the Uncle Tom shit,

So I said: did you ever read Erica Jong's "Uncle Tom"?

So she said: of COURSE she read Erica Jong's "Uncle Tom".

So I asked her if she was okay with the sex scene between Uncle Tom and Madam Magnolia.

And she said that -- of course -- that sex scene was Patriarchal, White and Hetero.

So: how could that scene be Patriarchal and Hetero when Uncle Tom was actually a woman?

THAT stumped her.

So then I fucked her in the ass.

You're welcome, Clarence Thomas.


I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment