Saturday, February 6, 2016

"That must be an important term paper. In my day I would just show the boy my tits."


"Daddy Issue America": an Excerpt...

"How was your day, Amanda?"

"Ummm..."

"Yes, baby?"

"Well, I put a dildo in my ass so a boy would do my term paper."

"That must be an important term paper. In my day I would just show the boy my tits."

"Times change, Mom."

"Did he take any pictures of this?"

"No..."

"Then it is like it never happened."

"I guess so..."

"Is the boy cute?"

"No, Mom. He's a geek."

"That's too bad. It might've changed some things if he was cute..."

"Mom?"

"Yes dear?"

"Is there anything I could do that would ever disappoint you?"

"Not that I can think of, Amanda. You'll always be my little girl. And my best friend."

"Thanks, Mom."

"Amanda?"

"Yeah?"

"Was it a big dildo?"

"Yeah, Mom. Twelve inches."

"I figured it was long, but was it thick?"

"It sure felt that way."

"Did you bring it home?"

"Nah. He kept it."

"Of course he did, the little pervert. Well, that's a shame. He should have let you keep the dildo."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"I'll remember that, next time..."


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment