Thursday, February 11, 2016

" I think he wanted to kidnap me. He had that kidnappy vibe thing."


"Daddy Issue America": an Excerpt...

"Amanda...?"

"Yes, Mr. Kimble?"

"Your term paper was a VERY fine paper."

"Thank you, Mr. Kimble. I was very happy with it. Used a lot of big words, too!"

"That's what I want to speak to you about. It's just that I never would have expected such a fine paper from you, considering your participation in class."

"Well, I don't like to talk much in class. Everyone just stares at my breasts."

"But the other girls don't have a problem contributing..."

"You mean like Claire? She's fat. No one cares about her breasts."

"Amanda...."

"And Lilly? She's flat-chested. Flat as a board. No one cares about her breasts, either."

"Amanda, I have to ask: did YOU write your paper?"

"Mr. Kimble!"

"Again, I just don't see the connection between your previous work and this paper..."

"So because I have great pert breasts I can't write a good paper? Is that what you're telling me? Because that's unfair."

"That is not what I am saying, Amanda..."

"Because I looked up stuff, like on the internet, and everything."

"Okay..."

"It is so unfair. Everyone wants me to fuck them or suck their cock and if I don't do it they get mad and lie about me."

"I don't think that's true, Amanda..."

"Yes it is, Mr. Kimble: I see them, all the boys and all the men. At school and the bus stop and the mall and when I walk down the street. They all want me to fuck them or suck their cock."

"Amanda --"

"Just yesterday a guy in a white van followed me on my way home for eight blocks. Just creeping along, staring at my ass. I think he wanted to kidnap me. He had that kidnappy vibe thing."

"Amanda --"

"And when I went to the Seven-Eleven a few days ago a homeless guy drinking beer out front yelled at me to show him my tits. He didn't even have any teeth."

"OK, OK..."

"That's why I like YOU, Mr. Kimble. You respect me, like -- you know -- a person."

"Thank you, Amanda. I -- uh -- think you've answered my questions."

"So what grade did my paper get, Mr. Kimble?"

"It is an 'A' paper, Amanda."

"That rocks, Mr. Kimble! I KNEW I could get an 'A' without showing you my tits..."


I am Laslo.

No comments:

Post a Comment