Sunday, February 7, 2016

Lesson of the Day for the Girls: they can't Trust one another worth a Fuck....


Let me tell you about one of the Hos in my Stable: she's Maddy Lean, and she sure thinks she all knows how things should be...

I come into the Pad one day, and I overhear Maddy telling the other Girls that they have Stick Together, if they can Stick Together they have no need for Me, their Pimp. Once they see me, though, they all Front and pretend they were just talking small-ass Bitch Shit...

Now, I could have given the Pimp Hand to Maddy right there, to let them all know how this Shit goes down, but I choose to just sit on the leather couch all quiet-like, nodding to a beat in my head, eyes all Mystic Oriental Samurai Style...

Now the girls are starting to sweat, so I say I need to speak to Melanie, in Private. All the Girls know that Melanie is the weakest link in any chain, which is why so many customers try to talk her into Anal off the books. Like I let THAT shit go down...

Anyway, the Girls now know that I know something, and they know that Melanie will confirm it: she don't have to even say anything, she just starts crying and shit...

So -- before Melanie and I leave the room -- all the other girls start pointing fingers at Maddy, saying how Maddy's trying to stir some shit up and how they was gonna tell me this just as soon as they could...

See how I did this? It's much easier to let the Girls tear themselves down rather than me having to directly handle Shit. Lesson of the Day for the Girls: they can't Trust one another worth a Fuck....

So Maddy tries to leave, thinking I'll stop her, but I tell her it's cool, she just ain't leaving with no clothes on -- I bought those clothes, and they staying with me. She starts to cry, but I kick her naked ass out the door, and she's wailing that it's too cold outside, it's almost freezing. Not my problem, bitch, you a Popsicle now...

Melanie, now she start's crying -- I told you she was the wink link -- and she says to me PLEASE can I let her give Maddy a blanket, the concrete outside gets so cold...

Magnanimous, I say "Sure"-- but not for another hour or so. Some lessons need time to sink in...


I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment