Saturday, February 20, 2016

"Just some, honey. Otherwise I'd be a slut."


"Daddy Issue America": an Excerpt...

"Mom, you're just coming home now? I'm having breakfast."

"I know. It was a late night."

"But the bar closes at two."

"Yes. Yes it does."

"Mom?"

"Yes, Amanda?"

"There's something in your hair."

"There is?"

"Yeah. And I know what it is."

"Now honey..."

"Mom has spunk in her hair, Mom has spunk in her hair..."

"That's not funny, Amanda."

"I kinda thought it was... ...Mom?"

"Yes, Amanda?"

"Do you let all the men come on your face, or just some?"

"Just some, honey. Otherwise I'd be a slut."

"How do you decide?"

"It is an adult thing. When you get older, you'll know."

"Doesn't it ever, like, get in your eyes?"

"Sometimes, Amanda, sometimes. Speaking of which..."

"Would you like me to get you your Visine?"

"That would be greatly appreciated, honey..."


I am Laslo.

No comments:

Post a Comment