Friday, February 5, 2016

"Todd, I think you're going wayyyy too far with all of this."


"Daddy Issue America": an Excerpt...

"Todd?"

"Yes, Amanda?"

"What is THAT?"

"It's a twelve-inch yellow polyurethane dildo."

"I figured that much."

"You're gonna show me your butt-hole for me to do your term paper, right?"

"Yeah.."

"How about I also do your term paper for Mr. Wright's class if you put this in your ass?"

"Todd, I think you're going wayyyy too far with all of this."

"I see you in Mr. Wright's class. You write letters and pass notes -- I don't think you've paid any attention to the work."

"Maybe I'll just show my tits to another geek to get Mr. Wright's term paper done for me."

"I guess you could try. But papers are due at the end of this week."

"Fine, fine. But just the tip -- I'm only putting in the tip. For three seconds."

"Half-way."

"No way."

"A quarter of the way, or no term paper."

"Fine. A quarter of the way."

"It's a deal!"

"I never suspected this side of you, Todd."

"It's always been here. I've wanted to see a yellow dildo in your butt-hole since Junior High."

"I'm actually getting to respect you, Todd..."

"Amanda?"

"Yes, Todd?"

"When you're done I keep the dildo..."


I am Laslo.

No comments:

Post a Comment