Wednesday, February 3, 2016

"They're good tits. Firm. Pert. Everyone wants to see them."


"Daddy Issue America": an Excerpt...

"Amanda...?"

"Yes, Todd?"

"I... I don't think I can do your homework for you anymore."

"Have I done something wrong, Todd?"

"I just thought we'd hang out some, but at school you act like you don't even  know me..."

"That's because what we have is special, and not everyone needs to know that. That's what keeps it special."

"I just was hoping for -- you know -- more."

"More?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, okay. How about I show you my tits?"

"What? Really?"

"Yeah. Right now. Three seconds."

"Ummm..."

"They're good tits. Firm. Pert. Everyone wants to see them."

"Okay."

"Ready?"

"Ready."

"Here goes...."

"Holy shit, those are your TITS!"

"One-thousand-one, one-thousand-two, one-thosand-three."

"Wow. I just saw your tits."

"Yes: yes you did. Now you probably want to head home now..."

"To do your homework?"

"Yeah, but I figure you're in a hurry to masturbate, first..."


I am Laslo.

No comments:

Post a Comment