Monday, February 22, 2016

"I sucked another eleven cocks, all the way to sundown."

"The Cocksucking Cocksuckers of Cocksucker Valley."

"Pa?"

"Yes, Son?"

"The Whores in Town are starting to get mighty mad at us."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah. They say that, with all our cocksucking, the men in town don't have as much need for their Prostitutional Services."

"Son, this is a lesson in the Free Market of America. People can choose what they want to pay for, and what they don't."

"Pa?"

"Yes, Son?"

"Does OUR sucking cocks for food and pantry items make us Whores?"

"Son, Whores have Vaginas."

"But Ma has a Vagina, doesn't she?"

"Yes, but she only uses it in the Noble Services of Procreation. Same as Grandma. And your sister, God Willing."

"One of the Whores said she'd suck MY cock if I were to quit the job early today so her friends could get them some work done."

"And what did you do, Son?"

"I sucked another eleven cocks, all the way to sundown."

"I'm proud of you, Son. You are a Fine Cocksucker."

"Pa?"

"Yes, Son?"

"Uh -- we wouldn't starve if I were to take an afternoon off sometime, would we?"

"Son, you must ignore the Fruit of the Whore. It is rotten and full of disease."

"Oh no, Pa, I wasn't thinking THAT. I was just thinking like I might try and go fishing, for instance."

"Son, we have no need to fish: us Cocksuckers suck the cocks of the Fishermen just fine. Do you understand me, Son?"

"Yeah, Pa."

"Good. Now go take a Rag to your teeth..."


I am Laslo.

No comments:

Post a Comment