Thursday, February 4, 2016

Sure, you'll toss one in here and there, a token, as long as her skin is no darker than a latte.


Mr. Jones, Diversity Seminar Instructor, meets with the Editorial Staff of Playboy...

"I know, I know: you all don't want to be here. You're tired of being beaten up for working for a magazine that objectifies women, I get it, but I am not going to lecture you on the evils of objectifying women, so relax, relax...

Women CAN be sexy: we can say that. But you know what? Women of Color can be sexy, too...

Here's the thing: you have an easy time objectifying the White Women, but you don't seem to have much interest in objectifying the Black Woman...

Sure, you'll toss one in here and there, a token, as long as her skin is no darker than a latte. But would you ever objectify a Proud Black Woman with skin so Black it's Blue? Would you ever objectify a Proud Black Woman with a Big Proud Black Ass...?

I thought maybe it was the White Fear of the Big Black Pussy, but given that you're not doing Full Nudity anymore that shouldn't be a problem now, right...?

I see some people here are getting a bit uncomfortable. A bit of squirming in some of those chairs. That's OK, but don't you think it's time for Diversity on the Playboy pages? And I'm not talking about fat chicks, that's their own problem, they can set up their own damn seminar...

I know you white people: I'm sure there is a hidden audience out there of meek white men that want to see a powerful black woman that could crush them with their thighs. Don't be afraid of it: embrace it...

I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment