Tuesday, February 2, 2016

"You are forcing me to be in a situation where I will be judged sexually."


"Daddy Issue America": an Excerpt...

"Mr. Kimble?"

"Yes, Amanda?"

"Can I be excused from class for a few minutes to get something from my locker?"

"Amanda, I am sure what is in your locker will be there waiting for you after class."

"I just wanted to get my sweater. It's cold in here, and my nipples are all poking out."

"Ummm..."

"I mean, you've noticed them, right Mr. Kimble? My nipples all poking out?"

"Maybe you should dress more appropriately for class."

"Okay. But my nipples are poking out NOW. See?"

"Amanda, I am NOT going to look at your nipples..."

"And I'm getting goose-bumps on my exposed thighs. This cold is making me practically feel naked."

"Amanda, you are not naked, and there is only ten minutes of class left. Surely you can make it until then?"

"But the halls are crowded between classes and everyone will be staring at my nipples. You are forcing me to be in a situation where I will be judged sexually."

"That is not my attention, Amanda --"

"It's bad enough when Mr. Wilson hangs out his door to stare at my ass when I walk by, but now he is going to stare at my nipples and try to picture what my breasts look like underneath."

"Amanda, Mr. Wilson is a respectable person --"

"Mr. Wilson shifts his junk in his corduroy pants when I walk by: I've seen it."

"Fine, Amanda, fine: please go to your locker and get your sweater."

"And Mr. Kimble?"

"Yes, Amanda?"

"Try not to stare at my ass when I leave the room..."


I am Laslo.

No comments:

Post a Comment