Thursday, February 4, 2016

So does this mean your dick is racist?


Mr. Jones, Diversity Seminar Instructor, meets with the Editorial Staff of Playboy...

"Now how many here have ever masturbated to a picture of a woman. Trust me, it's fine, I'll raise my hand first...

So pretty much everybody. Not a surprise. Now, keep your hands up if you've ever masturbated to a black woman...

Still a few hands, I see. Now if that black woman was Halle Berry take down your hands. Yep, that pretty much emptied you out...

So does this mean your dick is racist?

Nah, of course not. It just means you are. Don't grumble, I understand how that is...

Now how many here would consider masturbating to Serena Williams? No? Not even if a gun was at your head?

See?  We have established a baseline: you'd be willing to try to masturbate to Serena Williams if there was a gun to your head.

Well, there IS a gun to your head: that gun is Diversity. And it's going to take you down if you don't wrestle it away, yourselves.

So here's a little homework I'd like you all to try...

Tomorrow, when you're in the shower, imagine Serena sucking on your cock. If you're an ass man bend her over and go there. Masturbate, white boys, she ain't gonna hurt you. I'm just asking you to ejaculate once to the fantasy of a Black Woman, Just Once...

And I know how you white people are: no sneaking in Halle Berry for a threesome...

I am Laslo.



http://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/02/the-first-clothed-playboy-centerfold.html


No comments:

Post a Comment