Thursday, May 26, 2016

"Baby, I love you. But you are no math scholar, and you have great tits."


Daddy Issue America...

"Mom  -- Guess what!?"

"What, Amanda?"

"Mr. Nickels said he'd write me a recommendation for my college applications!"

"Mr. Nickels? Your math teacher?"

"Yeah!"

"Hasn't he given you 'D's in all his classes?"

"Yeah, but he says he sees something special in me and will write me a GREAT recommendation!"

"Really?"

"Yeah! I just need to go over to his place and he'll work with me to write it!"

"Oh, baby..."

"What, Mom?"

"Honey, I'm afraid that this is that point of Life where you have to decide if giving an old man a blow-job is worth some nice words on paper."

"Really, Mom? Is that what he is after?"

"Baby, I love you. But you are no math scholar, and you have great tits."

"I KNEW it couldn't be that easy."

"Honey, when it is THAT easy a blow-job is always required."

"I guess that's OK. I really didn't want to go to college, anyway."

"Baby, you don't need college to work as a bartender, you just have to keep your clothes tight."

"Mom: you really think I could be a bartender?"

"My sweet girl, I believe that is what you were born to do."

"Thanks, Mom: that's soooo nice."

"Just remember, baby: tits equals tips..."


I am Laslo.




No comments:

Post a Comment