Sunday, May 8, 2016

"Damn straight. The Founding Fathers got it right the First Time."


Hillbillies on the Porch:

"Whacha whittling there, Deke?

"Well, I think it's a-gonna be a bear, but the stick is skinny, so it'll be a skinny bear."

"I just heard from my cousin Walter."

"The frog-gigger?"

"That's the one. You know, I think he's a Democrat. He just don't say it in public."

"Well I sure wouldn't go out braggin' about it."

"He says Trump is a clown."

"So what's he gonna do -- vote for that Hillary witch?"

"I'm thinkin' he just might."

"She's gonna try and take our guns, you know."

"That is why it is important for us to get a Conservative on the Supreme Court. Our First Amendment rights need to be respected."

"Uh, I thinks it's the Second Amendment."

"That one too, sure, but I consider my guns to be Freedom of Speech, if you hear what I'm-a sayin'.

"Damn straight. The Founding Fathers got it right the First Time."

"Women: why are they always tryin' to muck things up?"

"I think it's 'cause they want free birth control. I read that somewhere."

"What a World. Free birth control and no guns. We might as well be France."

"Amen, brother: Amen."


I am Laslo.



https://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/05/sarah-palin-i-think-paul-ryan-is-about.html

No comments:

Post a Comment