Thursday, May 12, 2016

"Okay. Hold onto that 'numb' thing. I gotta go take a crap. A long, long crap."


"I can't believe you would do that to me."

"I've told you I'm sorry. I've begged you for forgiveness. I don't know what else I can do."

(uncomfortable silence)

"It's just that I still can't believe you would do that to me. What were you thinking?"

"I wasn't thinking. I was wrong. Wrong. What can I do, at this point? I know I was wrong."

(uncomfortable silence)

"Was it worth it? Was it really worth it?"

"Of course not. I have told you that before. If I could go back in time I would do things differently, I know that now."

(uncomfortable silence)

"You know that "now"? You didn't know that , then?"

"I don't even know how to answer that. I am Sorry. Sorry sorry sorry sorry."

(uncomfortable silence)

"I don't know what to think anymore."

(uncomfortable silence)

"You're punishing me with these uncomfortable silences, aren't you?"

(uncomfortable silence)

"I don't know what you mean."

"Sure you do. You want your words to hang in the air like an anvil over my head."

"That is NOT what I am doing."

(uncomfortable silence)

"See? You just did it again."

(uncomfortable silence)

"I was simply thinking, that's all. Thinking about things."

"Things? What... things?"

(uncomfortable silence)

(really uncomfortable silence)

"Just... things."

(uncomfortable silence)

"I get it. Why don't you just scream and yell at me, I'd like that better."

"Yell and scream? I'm... numb."

"Numb?"

(uncomfortable silence)

"Numb."

(uncomfortable silence)

"Okay. Hold onto that 'numb' thing. I gotta go take a crap. A long, long crap."

(uncomfortable silence)

"That is all you have to say to me?"

(uncomfortable silence)

"Weel, if you want details I think it might be diarrhea..."

(uncomfortable silence)


I am Laslo.


https://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/05/huma-abedin-and-anthony-weiner-staring.html

No comments:

Post a Comment