Saturday, May 21, 2016

When they're watching a stripper grind her Wonder-Bread ham sandwich in their face a white bouncer is easier to ignore.


Sisero Wong, Strip-Club Bouncer.

Yeah, I'm half-Chinese. What the fuck does that matter?

I notice it: at the strip-club all the white people keep an eye on me, because they can't figure out why there is a Chinese bouncer. Like: they're not somehow in ChinaTown, right?

It seems to make them uncomfortable: Dude -- Yakuza are NOT Chinese. My family don't work at a fuckin' Pho restaurant.

When they're watching a stripper grind her Wonder-Bread ham sandwich in their face a white bouncer is easier to ignore. The Chinese bouncer: he's looking at you. That Inscrutable Shit.

Fuckers, I was born in America. There ain't no Gong that hits every time I walk in the room.

Get your shit together, white people. Keep your dick in your pants, pay the Naked Lady a few dollars and everything will be just fine...


I am Laslo.



https://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/05/at-red-tree-cafe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment