Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Some people say if you kill the Mexican the Mexican Devil Cock will live on, while others say it is like killing a Negro and then all the parts is done dead.


A Letter from Miss Harriet Tubman, Kansas, 1954:

No, I am not THAT Harriet Tubman. 

I keep thinking it can't get worse, and then worse it does.

Evidently, one of Mr. Hampton's Mexicans showed his Mexican man parts to Louisa Evers, of the Evers Lumber family. The Evers gives good wood to everyone in these parts.

Now, no one knows if Louisa has ever seen a man part before, on account of her being so unhealthy and thickly, but she described it in detail, and it certainly sounds like a man part, even a Mexican one of which I myself have never seen. To point that out.

She says she saw a devil in his hands, like a snake with a dead blank eye, and the Town Men said that is surely a Mexican Devil Cock.

Needless to say, the Town is in a dither. Some people say if you kill the Mexican the Mexican Devil Cock will live on, while others say it is like killing a Negro and then all the parts is done dead.

I hope the Lord guides us through this Time of Trouble. I can only assume that the Mexican Devil Cock is God testing us, but I sure don't know what it all means.

Sincerely,
Harriet.


I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment