Friday, May 13, 2016

I just wish he would put it away. Maybe tuck it between his legs, maybe."


Daddy Issue America...

"Mom?"

"Yes, Amanda?'

"There's a boy at school who thinks he's a girl. I don't even get that shit."

"Well, he's probably a normal boy, just more fucked-up."

"A LOT more fucked-up, Mom."

"Well, we can live and let live. It's not like he's harming anyone."

"But he goes into the girl's locker room now."

"What?"

"The school lets him use the girl's locker room. I've seen his wang and everything."

"The school lets this happen? Fuck!"

"Yeah. I've seen him look at me in the shower. He doesn't, like,  get a hard-on or anything. Actually, that kinda makes me mad. Like I don't turn him on or nothing."

"I'm sure when he gets home after school he goes and masturbates about you, baby."

"Really, Mom?"

"Yes, my sweet. I bet all the boys masturbate about you. Constantly."

"That's nice. Thanks, Mom."

"You're welcome."

"It's freaky, though. I mean, I try not to look, but there it is: his wang. I just wish he would put it away. Maybe tuck it between his legs, maybe."

"I'm not sure I'm happy about this."

"Yeah. A lot of the boys are talking about beating the shit out of him for showering with their girlfriends."

"I think that's perfectly normal, baby."

"Yeah. That's the 'normal' I get."

"He'll just have to man-up about it, that's all."

"He's weird and everything but I hope he doesn't get hurt too bad."

"Pretending to be a girl has consequences, baby. You can't help that."

"Thanks, Mom. I always feel better talking to you."

"That's what a parent does, baby: that's what a parent does..."


I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment