Monday, May 16, 2016

That is why I am The Donald.

Donald Dice Trump says:

Chicks dig me, and -- me -- I'm good with that. What's not to like, right?

And you know who has a problem with that?

Chicks with problems, that's who.

Chicks who think Daddy didn't love them enough, or Daddy loved them TOO much -- Woah! Watch out for that one, people -- or chicks with no Daddy and Two Vegan Mommies with a houseful of cats and an old Volvo.

These chicks are messed up in the head, so they are going to try to pin-the-tail of their dramas on any damn donkey they can find.

And now you're saying, Donald: a donkey? Are you saying you're an ass?

Tee-Hee, assholes: Tee-fucking-Hee. I'm already ahead of you. I am ALWAYS ahead of you. That is why I am The Donald.

So I say Sure, sometimes, yeah, I'm an Ass. Sometimes you gotta be an Ass to get shit done, like when the Mafia won't deliver your cement on time: "Guido, it's me, Donald. Get your shit together or I'm putting your Lincoln Towncar in the foundation of my building, capice?"

Sometimes you got to be an Ass to get your point across. I'm the Alpha Ass, people. Deal with it.

And if I had a dollar for every troubled chick I've encountered with a Dead Mouse in her Vagina I'd buy Bill Gates and make him my bitch.

Microsoft? Really? Big and Hard, people, that's how I roll, and if you don't like it don't let my dick hit ya on the way out...

Woah!

I am Laslo.


https://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/05/the-woman-in-featured-anecdote-in.html

No comments:

Post a Comment