Sunday, May 29, 2016

I'd become just another fat American in Paris.

Girl with the Pony Tail on the Treadmill:

I'd love to travel.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

I took French in high school.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

I can picture myself drinking coffee at a sidewalk cafe in Paris, watching life go by.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

All that delicious food. And desserts.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

I'd get fat. I know it.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

It would be worth it, though.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

No, it wouldn't.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

I'd become just another fat American in Paris.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

French people would whisper things in French about how fat I was, and I'd be able to understand them. Humiliating.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

They would snicker at my fat American ass in my yoga pants.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

"I speak French, you know," I'd tell them.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

They'd probably just laugh harder. The Fat American Girl who thinks she can speak French. Ha Ha. Have another croissant, Fat American Girl. With butter.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

I can't think of anything more embarrassing then being fat in Paris and buying an issue of Paris Vogue, with all the thin girls in all those fashions.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

They'd look at me and think to themselves that I would never fit in those clothes.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)
I love Paris Vogue.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

When I came home I'd run and run, but the weight won't come off. Ever. I ruined it.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

Maybe I should skip travel and buy an Audi. 

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

I wish.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

Meanwhile, I'm just here, running on a treadmill, waiting for something to happen.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

I need to make more money.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)


I am Laslo.


https://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/05/so-no-shorts-at-all-for-guys-isnt-that.html

No comments:

Post a Comment