Monday, May 23, 2016

Now I might as well just stare at their heels below the stall walls, silently admire their toes and the panties around their ankles, and masturbate.


Mr. Spooky Scary Bathroom Man

I HATE it when Males use the Women's Restroom to take car of their bodily functions.

The Music is ruined: gone are the sweet trills, the crescendos light as air, all overwhelmed now by brutish blasts of rude dissonance.

Times change. It is bittersweet to think that I may be the last one to have heard The Music in its uncorrupted state, the last to hear the purity of women alone, singing their Body Song.

Now I might as well just stare at their heels below the stall walls, silently admire their toes and the panties around their ankles, and masturbate.

Oh, for more innocent times...


I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment