Sunday, May 1, 2016

"The Police will never be there in time, sweetie."


"What Would Charles Bronson Do?"

"Mr. Bronson?"

"Yes, child? Call me Charles."

"Uh...Charles?"

"Yes, sweetie?"

"My boyfriend beats me something fierce."

"He does what?"

"He beats me, night after night. And he's got me hooked on drugs."

"He's strung you out on Dope?"

"Yes. I am so ashamed..."

"There is no reason for you to be ashamed. Once he is dead you will be able to clean up from the Dope and live a productive, happy Life. Have some children. Smile."

"Oh! You can't KILL him Mr. Bronson! He's just lost his way."

"Sweetie, men like him don't lose THEIR way: they have lost THE Way. They are driving the wrong way down a city street full of innocent children playing. And you know what has to happen then?"

"Hope for a Policeman?"

"The Police will never be there in time, sweetie. Children will be run over like cats. He has to be parked... Eternally parked."

"If he is dead he can't hurt me anymore, right Mr. Bronson."

"He'll never be able to hurt anyone else again, sweetie."

"You won't hurt him when you kill him, will you?"

"Only for a second, Miss: only for a second...."


I am Laslo.




No comments:

Post a Comment