Wednesday, May 18, 2016

"Have you made any mistakes in this campaign, anything you wish you could take back?"


Megyn: "Have you made any mistakes in this campaign, anything you wish you could take back?"

Trump: "Regrets, I've had a few. But then again, too few to mention. I did what I had to do. And saw it through without exemption."

Megyn: "Can you give us some details on these regrets?"

Trump: "Yes, there were times -- I'm sure you knew -- when I bit off more than I could chew. But through it all, when there was doubt I ate it up and spit it out. I faced it all and I stood tall. And did it my way."

Megyn: "But what would you say to critics who say your temperament might be a problem fo many in America?"

Trump: "For what is a man, what has he got -- If not himself, then he has naught. To say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels. The record shows I took the blows and did it my way."


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment