Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Give me the conjurings of Igor Stravinsky in the Women's Restroom at Nordstrom's any time.


I am Mr. Spooky Scary Bathroom Man.

Men in a bar urinal trough pissing Budweiser in succession is like listening to La Monte Young's pointless drones.

Of course, all the cool people say they love him but I don't believe ANY of them have actually listened to him. Or would ever choose to again.

Give me the conjurings of Igor Stravinsky in the Women's Restroom at Nordstrom's any time.

And -- please --don't bring up Richard Wagner: I have heard enough brutish variations of 'Ride of the Valkyries' in suburban Kansas City Barbecue Sports Bar Men's Bathrooms to last me more than a lifetime.

I support Women's Restroom Arts.

It's OK, ladies: I will respect your Safe Space.


I am Laslo.



https://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/05/donald-trump-took-credit-for-budweisers.html

No comments:

Post a Comment