Sunday, May 8, 2016

"Yeah. For churchgoers a lot of those men sure couldn't stop staring at my tits."


"Daddy Issue America"

"Mom?"

"Yes, Amanda?'

"Dad found God."

"Don't worry, baby: he'll screw that up, too -- you'll see."

"But he and his twenty-two-year-old girlfriend made me to go to church with them."

"What kind of church was it, sweetheart?"

"I'm not sure what kind it was. A lot of talk about Jesus, I guess: that kind."

"Well, I don't think Jesus would approve of a man who left his family for a girl half his age."

"Oh, he says Jesus has already forgiven him about that."

"That sounds like your Father."

"And he told me that when at church next Sunday that I shouldn't wear such tight and revealing clothes."

"Honey, you wear whatever is comfortable to you."

"Thanks, mom. Besides, I don't think I have any clothes that aren't tight or revealing."

"You're young and beautiful, baby: there's nothing wrong with giving the world some candy."

"Yeah. For churchgoers a lot of those men sure couldn't stop staring at my tits."

"Well, I'm sure they believe Jesus will forgive them."

"That's funny, mom."

"Baby, God gave you those tits for a reason. You don't need to hide your headlights under a bushel."

"What's a 'bushel', mom?"

"It's some Biblical thing, I think."

"Maybe I'll ask about that on Sunday..."


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment