Sunday, May 1, 2016

I use the correct word for its meaning: I do not change the meaning of the incorrect word.


The Slightly-Less-Than-Average-Intelligence Althouse Reader says:

I know you Smart People.

You're clever with your words, and can make them do amazing twisty things. Up is down until it is up again, depending on your needs at the time: I get it.

Me, my definition of up and down stays the same. I use the correct word for its meaning: I do not change the meaning of the incorrect word.

Of course that makes me naive. I don't have the mind to hold all these contradictory thoughts in my head and believe it to have a greater purpose.

But I understand what you are trying to do. Really: I get it.

And I figure you don't get it.

Because you're Smart.


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment