Friday, May 27, 2016

"I guess if you're gonna shoot you best just keep on shootin'."


Hillbillies on the Porch:

"Whacha whittling there, Deke?

"Well, I started tryin' to whittle a woman, but it looks like it's gonna be a Coke bottle, instead."

"I was talkin' to my cousin Walter and he said Reagan's shooter is allowed to walk out and about."

"I thought we were supposed to believe he is crazy."

"He IS crazy, he just gets to walk out and about."

"Well that's fucked up. Cousin Red was crazy but he still is in prison."

"Yeah, but that's because he didn't shoot the President, he just shot the guy molesting his daughter."

"Man, this is a fucked-up world."

"Yeah. I guess if someone is molesting your daughter and you shoot him, he better be the President."

"Oh man, this is a fucked-up world."

"And they're worried about MY guns."

"I guess if you're gonna shoot you best just keep on shootin'."

"Amen, brother: Amen."


I am Laslo.




No comments:

Post a Comment