Sunday, June 19, 2016

"American girl, I will rape you in your rape-hole with my immigrant Syrian Cock."


LonelyWebcamGirl15:

I'm scared, people. I'm now getting horrible hate messages from Muslims about my WebCam shows.

"You are what is wrong with America and why it must die."

"Infidel woman, you will get yours, Allah willing."

"Burka or Death by Stones, American Slut. It is you to choose."

"American girl, I will rape you in your rape-hole with my immigrant Syrian Cock."

And then there are some in that weird scribbly writing: I don't even want to know what those ones say.

I mean, if it offends them so much why do they even watch? I'm just a girl in her upstairs bedroom, expressing my innermost  thoughts and showing my breasts: I don't think I should die because of that.

I don't feel like taking my top off, but if I don't show my breasts it will mean the Terrorists have won.

Meanwhile, did anyone read the poem I wrote? Anyone?

Anyone?


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment