Sunday, June 26, 2016

I don't want to think about what a man would do with my panties.


LonelyWebcamGirl15:

I get a lot of requests from people wanting to buy my panties. A LOT of requests. Some want a specific pair -- the little pink ones with tiny white hearts seem to be a particular favorite -- while others would just be happy for any pair I've worn.

I don't think I'm ready to go there, people.

In fact, last night while I was sleeping I dreamed that I sold my panties online and the stranger who bought them then wore them while stalking me. No matter how fast I ran he was right behind me, naked except for my underwear. Then I realized that I wasn't wearing any panties, and there were snakes on the ground around my bare feet. 

I could probably ask my Therapist about this, but I don't tell him anything about my WebCam Life: he'd just say it means I have a problem with craving people's acceptance. He says that a lot. Do you want to see my bra?

I don't want to think about what a man would do with my panties. I mean, I have a general idea, but I don't really want to know. One guy wrote me and said he only wanted them for a day, and that then he'd send them back. Ewww.

So, sorry: I'm not selling my panties.

Shall I bend over now?

And meanwhile, did anyone read the poem I wrote? Anyone?

Anyone?


I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment