Wednesday, June 29, 2016

There are always those who feel insecure when they discover the She-Cock.


Misty Explains It For You.

I am truly at peace with myself now that I am a Woman.

In fact, being my True Self fills me with such good feelings that sometimes my penis gets erect.

Now I know what you are saying -- Stop, stop -- but my penis is a Woman Penis. I am a Woman, and I have a Woman Penis.

Sometimes I walk down the street and just want to shout to the World "Suck on My She-Cock!" I am that Proud.

In fact, I love it when someone sucks my She-Cock, especially if they also tickle my She-Balls: yes, I am a Woman, a Woman with Woman Testicles.

While I have not sampled this personally, I expect my Woman Semen tastes more feminine than Male Semen.

OK, that's a lie: I have tasted my Woman Semen -- I was Exploring, there is nothing wrong with that.

Being a Woman, it is good to Explore my new-found needs. 

Sometimes I like to Explore at the Bus Station late at night: there usually is someone who is willing to Explore with me. 

People who hang out at the Bus Station at Night can be very Understanding: I've only been beaten up once. There are always those who feel insecure when they discover the She-Cock.

I like Life better this way. I punch my self in the stomach much less than I used to.


I am Laslo.



https://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/06/misty-k-snow-is-first-transgender.html

No comments:

Post a Comment