Thursday, June 16, 2016

The panties are worth two dollars in Sentimental Value alone.


The Guy Who Drives the White Van With No Windows In The Back Says:

I was leaning against the van in my cut-offs, just taking in the view at the beach, when a girl asked if she could borrow two dollars for an ice cream.

"Borrow?" I replied. "I'll probably never see you again. How will I ever get my money back?"

She just smiled and said it was hot and she really wanted ice cream.

So I gave her five dollars on the condition that she got me an ice cream, too, and that she bring it back to me and we could eat our ice cream together.

After our ice cream I told her she could pay me back by letting me take her picture in the back of the van. "I bet a pretty girl like you loves getting her picture taken." Something like that.

One thing led to another, and I think we ended up out in the country by the river and the blackberries -- there have been so many I sometimes can't keep them straight on who ended up where.

I do still have the photograph, though. And the panties. The panties are worth two dollars in Sentimental Value alone.

I always keep the panties.


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment