Friday, June 24, 2016

EVERYONE is my favorite, as long as you're not overly Muslim or Mexican.


LonelyWebcamGirl15:

So I got an email from someone who I think is in England! I always have wanted to go to England, and just -- you know -- be there in England where it's all England-y...

Anyway, he says:

"LonelyWebcamGirl15, my American Rose! From the land of Uncle Ben and the Thames and English tea cookies I send you the Splendorous Colour of My Heart!"

See?! He spelled 'color' with a 'u'! How England! Should I take off my pajama top?

I LOOOOOOVE a British accent: it is SOOOOO Romantic. It's even better than the French, because I can understand what the English guys are saying.

Don't get me wrong, my American fans: I love you, too! I know American boys are BAD-ASS!!!!

I don't play favorites among my viewers: EVERYONE is my favorite, as long as you're not overly Muslim or Mexican. Do you like my bra? I love the little pink hearts on it, it makes me think of when I was a little girl: should I bend over?

And meanwhile, did anyone read the poem I wrote? Anyone?

Anyone?


I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment