Saturday, June 11, 2016

I looked back in the bedroom, but my boyfriend was sleeping, and I didn't want to wake him and start any trouble.


Amber, the Blacked-Out Possibly Raped College Girl says:

As I have mentioned, I have had problems with my boyfriend, but he can be SO kind.

It was one of those nights where I started crying but don't even know why. I had some wine, but I just felt sad, and when I begin feeling sad for no reason I inevitably think of my beloved cat Miss Tiff, who got hit by a car while I was watching, and then I get REALLY sad. I miss that girl so much, she would curl up with me and purr and try to lick ice cream off my spoon.

So I am drunk and crying and my boyfriend, he strokes my hair gently, and whispers words of reassurance in my ear:

"It's gonna be okay, baby: I'm right here."

"Just relax, and let me hold you."

"C'mon baby, just relax."

Things like that.

As I finally drifted to sleep I thought I felt his hand at my panties, but I drifted to sleep anyway.

I woke up in the middle of the night to pee, and there was a used condom, floating in the water like a jellyfish.

I looked back in the bedroom, but my boyfriend was sleeping, and I didn't want to wake him and start any trouble.

So I took some of the Vicodin I had left from my ski-boarding injury, and went back to sleep.

I thought being raped would be different.


I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment