Saturday, June 18, 2016

I am a Butterfly, but the Moths just want to see my breasts.


LonelyWebcamGirl15:

It's tough trying to live like a Butterfly when you are surrounded by moths. I am a Butterfly, but the Moths just want to see my breasts. Should I take my pajama top off?

I try not to take things personally, even the people who say I have Man Hands and want to see me pee, but Chuck19SevenSix keeps pushing and pushing and I WISH HE WOULD GO AWAY.

Chuck: I am NOT going to put anything up my ass on my WebCam Show, Never.

Not a dildo, not a carrot, not a cucumber, not a lit cinnamon candle: None Of It.

I also know you are MeesterGuava101, because you BOTH spell 'dildo' as 'dildoe', and BOTH of you have a thing for cinnamon and asses.

There's a WebCamGirl named LilTammyFourteen that LOVES to put things in her ass, maybe you should go to HER site. I bet she'll let you watch her poop, if that's what you REALLY want.

Meanwhile, did anyone read the poem I wrote? Anyone?

Anyone?


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment