Sunday, June 19, 2016

I figure if I leave Muslims alone, they'll leave me alone, right? Shouldn't it work that way?


LonelyWebcamGirl15:

The emails from Muslims are really scaring me. I don't like getting involved in political things. Excerpt for Bernie: he's different. But the other political stuff: I would just rather talk about my feelings, you know, and how I -- like -- feel..

Here's some of the latest messages I've received:

"LonelyWebcamGirl15, beware! The Lions of ISIS are ready to hunt you down and kill you like a scared dog."

The idea of a pitiful scared dog makes me sad enough, but then I realize he's talking about me. I figure if I leave Muslims alone, they'll leave me alone, right? Shouldn't it work that way?

Oh yeah: I'm talking my pajama bottoms off.

"Death will be swift, LonelyWebcamGirl15! I will behead you and your blood shall pour into the sand."

Pour into the sand? I don't even live near a beach. And if I was beheaded and my blood poured on our new carpet my Mother would have a heart attack, really.

I'm taking off my sweatshirt.

I just want the Muslims to leave me alone and bother someone else. But then that wouldn't be fair, because now that 'someone else' would have to deal with them, and that would then suck for them. Can't they just realize they're not wanted and go away? It's like America is a Party and they come crash it and never leave. If you're just coming to the party to ruin it then just don't come: is that so hard to understand?

Shall I bend over? Yeah?

And meanwhile, did anyone read the poem I wrote? Anyone?

Anyone?


I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment