Friday, June 3, 2016

"You're in GREAT shape for an elderly woman prone to strokes and seizures and alcoholic black-outs."


"Huma, I did it! I talked rough and tough."

"I'm so proud, Hillary! THAT'S the Hillary that deserves to be President."

"Can I have my Vodka now?"

"Hillary, remember? We are laying off the Vodka for awhile. You need to be on top of your game."

"But the Vodka is what makes me believe I can do Great Things, Huma. Vodka is my Shield and my Sword."

"Hillary, you can do it without the Vodka. Besides, it is not wise to drink alcohol when you are taking so many pills for your strokes and seizures."

"Huma, I'm afraid to die. Vodka makes me less afraid."

"Hillary, you aren't going to die. You're in GREAT shape for an elderly woman prone to strokes and seizures and alcoholic black-outs."

"Huma, I'm afraid to die, but if I die, I want to die as President. I'll be the first Dead Woman President Ever."

"Exactly, Hillary! Remember your Dreams."

"Huma?"

"Yes, Hillary?"

"Am I shitting myself?"

"Yes, Hillary. It's OK, though: loss of bowel control is a small price to pay for Greatness..."


I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment