Monday, June 13, 2016

"Hi Pedro! I'm the Wife of the Guy who sucks your cock. I am so Happy to finally meet you..."


"So if the FBI had caught this Muslim fanatic before he shot you at the Gay Club we'd still be going on as if there was nothing wrong, right?"

"Yeah. But our marriage would be a lie."

"A lie? I think I could've lived with that."

"But don't you see, honey? I'm Free now. YOU'RE Free."

"I'm not Free, I just found out my husband likes to get his cock sucked by men, that's all."

"Honey..."

"What were you doing when the shooting broke out? Were you trying to get with some guy? Some gay guy?"

"Honey..."

"Were you?"

"If you must know, I was sucking a guy's cock in the bathroom stall."

"You were sucking a guy's cock?"

"Well, yeah. It's one of the things we gay guys do."

"How many cocks HAVE you sucked? How many times have you come home and kissed me on the fucking lips, right after sucking some guy's cock?"

"I always at least had a breath-mint..."

"How many?!"

"Dozens, I guess. Maybe a hundred."

"Great. A Wacko shoots up a club and I get a husband who has sucked a hundred cocks."

"It's silly, now, but I thought in some weird way that you'd be happy for me now that I was truly Happy. Funny, huh?"

"Funny? Funny to me now would be cutting your gay balls off in this hospital bed. What are we going to tell the kids?"

"It won't be easy, but we'll tell them the Truth: their Father is a homosexual."

"'It won't be easy'? I think it would've been a whole lot easier if you had been shot dead. THAT would've been easy. THAT I could explain."

"Honey..."

"Have you sucked any male nurse's cock since you've been here? It seems you have a need to always be sucking the cock."

"Now you're just being angry."

"And who sent the flowers, anyway?"

"Just a friend..."

"A friend? You mean some guy who you sucked his cock?"

"Uh, yeah. But Pedro is a nice guy, I'd bet you'd even like him."

"Pedro? I'd LIKE Pedro?"

"Honey, I think I need to get some rest..."

"Hi Pedro! I'm the Wife of the Guy who sucks your cock. I am so Happy to finally meet you..."

"Please..."

"Breath-mints. Fucking breath-mints..."


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment