Sunday, June 19, 2016

I mean, I have enough problems with the regular American Sickos, without some Middle Eastern guy saying he'd like to put a bottle of Pepsi up my butt.


LonelyWebcamGirl15:

I realize not all Muslims are bad. In fact, a Muslim viewer sent me this nice message:

"LonelyWebcamGirl15, not all Muslims are bad."

But then he went on about the things he'd stick in my ass if we were ever to meet. Then there was some more of that weird scribbly writing -- I don't even want to know what he was saying there: I know it isn't good...

I mean, I have enough problems with the regular American Sickos, without some Middle Eastern guy saying he'd like to put a bottle of Pepsi up my butt. I don't even drink Pepsi, the sugary drinks make you fat.

Still, there are good people out there: several of my viewers have volunteered to come be my bodyguard if I were to tell them where I live. I hope it doesn't come to that: I don't know how I would explain it to my parents.

Oh -- yeah: do you want to see me in my new underwear?

I can do this: I am an American Girl.

Meanwhile, did anyone read the poem I wrote? Anyone?

Anyone?


I am Laslo.



https://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/06/were-not-going-to-be-rebroadcasting-his.html

No comments:

Post a Comment