Thursday, June 23, 2016

I could end up in my underwear, stuffed in the trunk of a car with a pillowcase over my head, and driven to Tijuana; do you like my panties?


LonelyWebcamGirl15:

I get a lot of emails from people who don't seem to speak English that much. As far as I can tell it is mostly Muslims and Mexicans. I wouldn't mind much if they were respectful, but taking your clothes off on a WebCam Show seems to make people think they can just say anything to you.

Look, people: I am just a typical American Girl, with Dreams and Hopes and Fears, and I care enough to share them with all of you here. Should I take my top off?

The Muslims and the Mexicans though: it is always about fucking me in the butt. Butt butt butt butt Butt.The only difference is that then the Muslims want to kill me afterward, while the Mexicans want to marry me. Do you like my bra? I got it at Target...

Anyhow, here's one of the latest messages I've received, as best as I can read it:

"LonelyWebcamGirl15, my Chiquita!!!! I want to do you in your tiny blanco butt and have you meet my sainted parents!!! Arriba!!!

Actually, that would be kind of sweet if it wasn't so creepy. And Mexican. Should I take off my sweatpants?

It scares me, sometimes: what if one of these people found me and came to the House? It's not like my Dad is a Ninja or anything, they'd get right by him. I could end up in my underwear, stuffed in the trunk of a car with a pillowcase over my head, and driven to Tijuana; do you like my panties?

I wonder how many WebCam girls get kidnapped and taken to Mexico? Maybe they are made to do special shows for the Drug Cartels I hear about: they probably make you do nasty, humiliating things on camera. Should I bend over?

And meanwhile, did anyone read the poem I wrote? Anyone?

Anyone?


I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment