Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Oopsie, motherfucker.


Sisero Wong, Strip-Club Bouncer.

Yeah, I'm half-Chinese. What the fuck does that matter?

I've been watching the news and I see the chaos at the Trump rallies. Yeah, sure, he has bodyguards, but they just hang around, letting shit happen but keeping it from getting too close to The Man. That's okay as far as it goes, but it only goes so far. The Man needs more than that, and what The Man needs, obviously, is some fucking BOUNCERS.

Bouncers: people who will wade into the shit, break some heads and CALM SHIT DOWN.  It's called Presence, people, and people gotta feel it, you feel me?

You snatch the hat off someone's head? You have five seconds to hand it back before I TAKE it back, and I don't mind breaking your fingers when I do. Oopsie, motherfucker.

You feel like throwing eggs? I'll shoves those eggs right up your ass and beat you until you're shitting an omelette.

The World don't work no different than a Strip Club: you gotta keep fuckers in line, knowing their place -- you can't have people thinking they can touch the titties, 'cause then they think they can touch EVERYTHING.

Just give me the Call, Trump: it's Time to BOUNCE.


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment