Tuesday, June 28, 2016

I could go on about why I think this was, but I'd rather just be grateful for the kind words.


The last two posts -- "LaManza, The Abortion Whisperer." -- seemed to strike a chord with a lot of people.

I could go on about why I think this was, but I'd rather just be grateful for the kind words.


mockturtle said...
Great post, Laslo!

Meeeea said...
Wow Laslo, amazing post. This line hurts (as it should.):

"Don't Be Sad, Little One: it is not as if she doesn't Love You, it is just that she doesn't see you as Anything to Be Loved."

 scott andrews said...
Laslo at 9:45 you made me cry

eric said...
Wow Laslo. You have outdone yourself.


Well done.

Owen said...
Laslo @ 9:04: "I am LaManza, The Abortion Whisperer…" Wow. Just, wow. Thanks.

paminwi said...
Laslo at 9:04. Thank you for those words. I feel for that child you described. I am happy I believe in God and that He will welcome that child into His arms with an overwhelming love that we should all hope to feel one day.

 I Have Misplaced My Pants said...
Laslo, that brought me to tears.

Meeeea said...
Laslo, for someone that used to avoid reading most of your posts, I think I'm falling in like with you. 

That was beautiful, thank you. (As was yesterday's.)

mockturtle said...
Laslo has a gift that enables him to see evil for what it is and to skillfully put it into words. 

I think his post from yesterday should be required reading in schools.


Thank you, all.

I am Laslo.

1 comment: