Saturday, June 18, 2016

Do you want to see me touch my toes?


LonelyWebcamGirl15:

I'm just sitting alone, in my bedroom, thinking thoughts of how the world is so big and wondering how do I even fit in. It's scary, knowing there is all of this around me and yet I feel so lonely. Do you want me to take my shirt off?

What sucks about getting older is realizing how many people are so dishonest. When I was a child I trusted people, and now I feel humiliated that I could even believe such a thing. Do you want me to take off my pants?

So now I'm just sitting alone, in my bedroom, in my underwear, and there are people out there, and they hear me, but I know they're not really listening. I'm just words and blah blah blah, and my inner feelings mean nothing to them. Do you want me to take off my bra?

Why is it that people go through every day without seeing this? Are the people around me even real? Sometimes I think they are  just robots, programmed to do what they do without ever really thinking. You know: think about things. Big Things. Do you want me to stop covering my breasts with my arms?

I mean, my parents are downstairs, but they might as well be on the moon. Their daughter is getting naked in front of strangers on the internet and they're watching 'Law & Order' reruns or something. Do you want to see my butt?

I miss my Grandfather. he seemed to really understand me, but then he died last year. It's weird, knowing that everyone you know will die. Do you want to see me bend over?

My parents, I don't even think they know I pierced my belly button. I bet my Grandfather would've laughed if he knew. He had a real laugh, not the fake laugh so many people do when they think they should laugh but don't really understand why. Do you want to see me touch my toes?

I'm getting tired. Sometimes I'm scared to sleep. Like, what if I don't wake up? I mean, there's no guarantee that I get to wake up in the morning, I could just wake up dead. That's the end of my show tonight...


I am Laslo.






No comments:

Post a Comment