Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Are we so confused as a Society that we won't even kill the Weeds in the Garden?


Renfro Jeffries. Nazi And Proud Of It!

So how much Federal-Approved Corruption do you Need, to then look elsewhere for a Consistent System of Belief?

Are the 'Star People' (you know what I mean by that) upset by this Corruption?

Are the Ones We Call 'Black' (you know what I mean by that) upset by this Corruption?

Are the Ones We Call 'Gay' (you know what I mean by that) upset by this Corruption?

They WANT this Corruption!

This Corruption is Needed for them to advance on something besides their Ability: their Only Way Forward is to Push People Behind!

Look at the Sidewalks, People!

You know what springs up between Concrete? Weeds!

We are letting the Weeds erode our Concrete inch by inch!

Are we so confused as a Society that we won't even kill the Weeds in the Garden?

I'm Renfro Jeffries, Nazi And Proud Of It!


I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment