Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Except we didn't call them Blacks, of course (you know what I mean by that).


Renfro Jeffries. Nazi And Proud Of It!

So we were having our Monthly Nazi Meeting when the subject of the Blacks came up. Except we didn't call them Blacks, of course (you know what I mean by that).

Henry questioned whether a Black could be a Nazi if he Hated Jews enough. I know: a stupid question, but sometimes you have to let people work themselves to the Truth.

That said, there are a lot of Gangsta rappers that ain't half-bad in who they Hate: we don't like Koreans, either (you know what I mean by that). So maybe we can accept some of them like the Nazis accepted the Wops and the Japs: it is something to think about...

I'm Renfro Jeffries, Nazi And Proud Of It!


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment