Friday, July 15, 2016

Someone questions my Credibility, they gonna lose a kidney.

Lamar Gonna Set You Straight....

I'm Lamar, and I'm a Young Black Man, Proud and prone to Anger Issues. I can't help it: living amongst all these White People with their Little White Problems just makes me Angry. Try MY Problems, Bitches...

Damn right Donald Trump is Racist. Everyone knows that. The thing you White People don't get is that Hillary Bitch is Racist, too. ALL you White People are Racist. Every. Damned. One. Of. You…

Then you White People point at other White People and call THEM out as the Racist ones: Fuck That. That only makes you a Racist and now a petty bitch Snitch, and I don't trust no bitch Snitches to have MY back…

You know, that's one of the problems us Blacks have with you White People: you all will turn and Snitch on each other for the stupidest Shit. And no one ever gets shanked for it! Someone questions my Credibility, they gonna lose a kidney. If you all are gonna fuck each other over why should a Brother trust any of you…?

It's Funny: the more you White People pretend to like us the Weaker you get: don't think we don't know that...

You think you got Problems? Fuck You.


I am Laslo.


https://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/07/when-trump-instead-issued-restrained.html

No comments:

Post a Comment