Sunday, July 17, 2016

Of course car thieves are in the area, it's the ghetto, motherfuckers.


Lamar Gonna Set You Straight....

I'm Lamar, and I'm a Young Black Man, Proud and prone to Anger Issues. I can't help it: living amongst all these White People with their Little White Problems just makes me Angry. Try MY Problems, Bitches...

You all are White: you ain't never had a Cop pull a gun on YOU. Me, I've had the Cops pull a gun on me four times, and three of those times was for no damned reason at all...

One time these two Cops pulled their guns on me for breaking into my own damned car: I guess no White People ever have accidentally locked their keys inside...

I asked them why they needed to have their guns drawn, and they replied that car thieves were in the area. Of course car thieves are in the area, it's the ghetto, motherfuckers. But they all are trying to steal some cars SOMEWHERE ELSE. Ain't no one trying to steal a broken-down 1985 Cutlass Cierra with a missing bumper, you dumb shits...

Then there was the time I accidentally left the Liquor Store without paying for my forty of Malt Liquor. What can I say, I was dazed from the Chronic, I didn't mean to forget paying. Anyway, the Arab who runs the place comes out into the parking lot and pulls a gun on me. Then the Police show up, and THEY pull their guns on me: hey, motherfuckers, I'm the only one here WITHOUT a gun, point those things at twitchy Omar over there...

This is the Shit you White people never have to deal with; I guess it's just MY problem, being black and all...

You think you got Problems? Fuck You.


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment