Tuesday, July 5, 2016

I do NOT like to be thrown into the same cattle-car with regular Politicians and the Like (you know what I mean by that).


Renfro Jeffries. Nazi And Proud Of It!

People, I'm getting VERY tired of New York-types (you know what I mean by that) calling everyone Nazis.

They are taking away all meaning from my Beliefs. I am a Nazi and Proud of It, and I do NOT like to be thrown into the same cattle-car with regular Politicians and the Like (you know what I mean by that).

I mean: do these 'Nazis' they talk about REALLY hate Jews? I mean, HATE Jews, like I hate Jews (you know what I mean by that). I won't even own an electric stove, People (you know what I mean by that).

Do they have Hitler's Birthday tattooed on their very own Flesh? Do they revere the Swastika more than the Rainbow Flag? These New York-types wouldn't know Nazi Conviction if it wore chaps and fucked them in the ass (you know what I mean by that).

Don't be tossing around the word 'Nazi' like it's just another bad thing, like 'Fag' used to be before the queers got people to stop saying THAT...

I'm Renfro Jeffries, Nazi And Proud Of It!


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment